Thursday, August 11, 2016

Not Your Mother's Spaghetti

I was recently searching through Pinterest for dinner ideas and found one that sounded interesting, Million Dollar Spaghetti (found at http://www.thisgrandmaisfun.com/million-dollar-spaghetti/).
But its so hot right now in TX (102!) that I did not want the oven running all evening, right after the hottest part of the day was in full swing. So I thought I would tweak it for me and incorporate my amazing PTM mixes! I love how my little DS business makes dinner so much easier. I am so blessed that I found this brand new company, (we are in toddler stage, been around for 1 year and about 4 months now and debt free already!)

Combine cottage cheese, sour cream and cream cheese and set off to the side for now
Brown beef, drain fat. Add both cans of tomato sauce and 1/2 packet (or more according to your preference) of Garlic Galore Dip Mix




                                      
Add cooked pasta to the crockpot (don't forget to cut up the butter stick and place it in first!)


Simmer for 6 hours and listen to your toddler tell you how huuuungry she is and that she can already smell dinner 

                                              





1 lb ground beef, cooked & drained
2 8oz cans tomato sauce
1/2 packet (or to taste) PTM Garlic Galore
8 oz cream cheese
1 c cottage cheese
1/4 c sour cream
1 stick butter
1 lb pasta
1 block mozzarella
1. Combine tomato sauce, mix, and prepared beef
2. Combine cottage cheese, cream cheese, and sour cream. Set to the side
3. Cook pasta just until al dente
4. Cut up butter and line bottom of crockpot
5. Next add half the pasta to the pot
6. Cover with cottage cheese mixture
7. Add the rest of the pasta
8. Cover in tomato sauce mixture
9. Cook on low 6 hours
10. Serve with fresh mozzarella

No comments:

Post a Comment