Monday, June 26, 2017

Chocolate Decadence

Who doesn't love chocolate?! I know I do and I can hear the scene in Frozen in my head every time I see this picture. I am always on the look out for ideas that will cut down on my prep time in the kitchen and I have totally found that with Party Time Mixes! I can make a snack for my kids in seconds with these mixes, and they only require have a couple of ingredients on hand, ones that I have ready to go 99% of the time. At my house milkshakes are a favorite and it is so easy to change up the flavors with the "cocktail" (they don't come with alcohol and you don't have to add it, making everything kid friendly!) mixes. With the dessert mixes most the time my kids just request a spoon to eat it with, but they are so good as fruit dips and allows me an easy way to get them to eat fruit! Win win if you ask me 😏

Today is just a chocolate kind of day and I'm in luck because Party Time Mixes has some amazing chocolate flavors to choose from, and even better, there is a combo pack to save you money on those chocolate flavors! With the Chocolate Decadence combo pack you get a sweet deal on two mixes.

The Chocolate Cocktail mix has the decadence of smooth rich chocolate combined with a hint of creamy goodness. You will definitely be coming back for more with this mix. Not a fan of alcohol? Not a problem! Cocktail mixes can be used to make a variety of recipes, from milkshakes to pudding to smoothies. If you can imagine it, you can create it with these mixes

The second mix in this awesome combo pack is the Chocolate Mousse Dessert Mix. This mix is a rich, smooth and creamy blend of chocolate and coffee for a blend of pure perfection! This mix will melt in your mouth!! Add a touch of whipped cream and shaved chocolate to wow dinner guests or just to spoil your family for dessert. This dessert is so easy to make and you only need three ingredients total! The mix, whipped cream, and cream cheese. Blend them together, refrigerate for a couple of hours to set and allow the mix a chance to unleash its full flavor and you are ready for a truly delicious dessert! 

What is your favorite flavor? Are you a chocolate lover like I am or do you before fruity, salty, or something else all together? Let me know in the comments below 💝

No comments:

Post a Comment