Friday, September 25, 2015

Beef Tips & Rice

I am such a recipe follower so tonight, in an effort to try something new I decided to just wing it with dinner. It actually came out better than I expected and I will be using it again in the future but next time I will be cooking it in the crockpot.
 Bacon & Onion Beef Tips
1/2 packet Bacon & Onion Dip Mix
1 can cream of mushroom
1 can water
1 packet brown gravy
1-2 lbs beef tips oil to coat the pan
 I tossed everything into the pan brought to a boil and then simmered for about 15 minutes while my rice cooked.
 This would also be good over mashed potatoes!
If you want to give this a try head over to www.mrsmixalot.com and pick up a bacon & onion dip mix! There are lots of great mix options that I will be trying out. Tell me what you want me to try next in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment