Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Salted Caramel Dip

I am constantly hungry! Nursing will do that to a girl 😂This dip is a perfect, tasty snack that I can feel good about. I get some protein with it because of the Greek yogurt and I can swap out animal crackers for fruit. If I want to be even healthier I can use a different flavor of mix and add more fruit! Probably the best part though, is that the kids will eat it.



Salted Caramel Snack Dip by Allison Maier Sauve

Recipe:
4 oz softened cream cheese
2 tbs sour cream
1/2 container vanilla Greek yogurt (single serve size)
1/4 c mini chocolate chips (reserve 1 tsp for topping)
2 tbs caramel baking bits (reserve a few for topping)

Instructions:
1.  Combine all ingredients (except those being reserved) in a small bowl and mix well.
2. Refrigerate mix for at least 2 hours for added flavor.
3. Top with reserved mini chocolate chips and caramel.
4. Shown served with animal crackers, substitute with your favorite dipping food or eat with a spoon! 

*Substitute with your favorite Party Time Mixes Dessert Mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment