Monday, June 11, 2018

Renew Voxbox

I love being able to try out products before having dish out tons of money just to find out if it works for me or not. Influenster is my favorite way to get those samples because it offers me things I might never have tried before. I got chosen for the #renewvoxbox campaign and I am not disappointed! The products are natural so even though I wouldn't have thought to try most of them before I have no problem giving them a shot.

My box include: Not Your Mother's Naturals Matcha Green Tea & Wild Apple Blossom Nutrient Rich Butter Masque. This smelled beyond yummy and left my frizzy postpartum hair feeling soft and smooth!                                                                                                                                             No automatic alt text available.

SumBody Natural Handmade Soap (Ahh-Vocado bar). This yummy soap is made with tons of good for you oils (from their site Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Avocado, Mica, and sum Scent Blend.)  and the smell is excellent, a nice citrusy lemon/lime smell. I was so happen to see the ingredient list and let my eczema kiddo try this one out. She had no troubles using this even though her skin is a mess and most things burn!  I don't get anything for sharing the link! https://www.sumbody.com/product/ahh-vocado-natural-soap/


Splenda Naturals Stevia Sweetener I still haven't tried this one yet but hopefully I will find a reason too soon! Maybe to sweeten some coffee

Garnier SkinActive All-In-1 Cleanser & Makeup Remover. Oh my gosh this stuff is soooo much better than the cheapy stuff I had been using. I didn't feel oily after removing my makeup and to top it off it actually removed ALL the makeup! Normally when I use my other stuff I look like a raccoon after I get done washing my face because there is still so much makeup left. This makeup remover was even able to get off all of my Lipsense color and I can't even do that with actual Lipsense remover! Plus it didn't taste nasty. Note I don't normally try to taste makeup remover but every time I use the Lipsense remover I always end up accidentally tasting it and its gross.

Garnier SkinActive Soothing 3-in-1 Moisturizer Day/Night Mask. I am currently undecided on this moisturizer. It is very thick and I could definitely feel it on. The smell is very mellow which is nice. Luckily the little sample back has enough in it for me to try out for a couple of days. I know I will be in desperate need of moisturizer after spending the day in the sun, which will be a great test for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment