Thursday, July 20, 2017

Southwest Jalapeno Chicken Pasta

It's been a long day and you need something easy for dinner, but what do you do? Run through the drive thru? But you don't want to spend money and you are tired of grease foods. Why not something simple made from stuff you more than likely already have at home? This recipe is so simple and requires minimal work, which is my favorite as a busy mom. The less time I have to spend in the kitchen, the happier I am, and if I can keep the dishes down to a minimum it's a total win! This will be on my menu very soon and I'm thinking I can even get my kids to try okra because, hey this is battered and fried. The best part of this really is that you could make it every week and make it totally different by choosing a different dip flavor.

Southwest Jalapeno Chicken Pasta Salad by Becky Gammans Recipe: 8 oz sour cream 8 oz mayonnaise 1 package Party Time Mixes Southwest Jalapeno Dip Mix Favorite pasta (1/2-1 box) Chicken tenders (1/2-1 lb) Instructions: 1. In a bowl combine sour cream, mayonnaise and 1 package Party Time Mixes Southwest Jalapeno Dip Mix. Stir until well combined. 2. Cook pasta according to package instructions. 3. Bake chicken tenders according to package instructions. 4. Once chicken is done cut into chunks, or shred, to preferred piece size. 5. Place chicken and pasta into a bowl adding in dip to coat all everything well. (You can add as much or as little dip as you prefer.) *Any Party Time Mixes Dip Mix can be substituted in this! **Seen served here with fried okra.

No comments:

Post a Comment