Saturday, September 2, 2017

Garlic Galore Chicken Salad

Looking for a lunch idea that is easy and safe to eat while I am pregnant is not always easy. I came across this one and its actually perfect because you cook the chicken as you need it. Or if you are lazy like me, just purchase a rotisserie chicken! I like those better anyways because the chicken is always juicier. It doesn't seem to matter what I do, if I prep a frozen chicken breast it comes out really dry. Do you have a favorite way to cook chicken at home?



Garlic Galore Chicken Salad by Linda Futral

Recipe:
1 chicken breast, cooked and shredded
2 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tbsp sour cream
1 tbsp Party Time Mixes Garlic Galore Dip Mix*

Instructions:
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Mix well.
3. Enjoy with pita chips or on bread as a sandwich! 

*Substitute with your favorite Party Time Mixes Dip Mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment