Friday, September 1, 2017

Baked Pepper Jack Dip

Hooray it's finally September! Fall is so close I can almost feel it. I really hope Texas doesn't hold onto these awful Summer temperatures until December like it seemed last year. With the almost arrival of Fall, I can finally start thinking about all the deliciousness that comes with Fall. I have apple cider wax melts going and it will hopefully be cool enough to make this amazing warm dip. I know there are several parties in the up coming season I want to go to that a warm dip would be perfect to take along!



Baked Pepper Jack Dip by Kristen Medlock Johnson

Recipe:
8 oz mayonnaise 
8 oz sour cream
1 package Party Time Mixes Pepper Jack Dip Mix*
1 tsp milk
1/2 a can of Rotel tomoatoes
8 oz shredded cheese

Instructions:
1. In a bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, package Party Time Mixes Pepper Jack Dip Mix*, milk and Rotel. Mix well.
2. Pour mix into a shallow, oven safe dish.
3. Top with shredded cheese.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. 

*Substitute with your favorite Party Time Mixes Dip Mix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment