Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Mudslide Chocolate Shake

Going on three weeks of hubby being out of the country for work and this pregnant momma could use a pick me up. Since I can't enjoy an actual cocktail, this is the next best thing! I could even share with my kids, if I was feeling generous, which I am NOT 😂 The wonderful Mikayla Jeppesen created this awesome recipe and she was even kind enough to make a how to video, if you want to check it out go to https://youtu.be/Pf8CBRhYdVw


Mudslide Chocolate Shake by Mikayla Vance Jeppesen

Recipe: 
2 cups of Milk
4 cups of Ice Cream ( I used Oreo)
Crushed up Oreos (at least one row)
Chocolate sauce

Instructions:
1. Add milk and Party Time Mixes Mudslide Cocktail Mix into blender and blend for 30 seconds. 
2. Add your ice cream in and blend for 1 minute. 
3. Rim your glass with chocolate sauce and Oreos and ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment