Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Chicken Bites

I was looking for a quick and easy dinner idea when I found this one. I even think my kids will enjoy the Bacon Lovers Ranch, but if they don't I can just have them pick out their favorite flavor. This is so simple to do that I could even use partial dips and have several different flavors for one meal without any added stress. Isn't that what everyone needs? Less stress at dinner time! 


Bacon Lovers Ranch Chicken Bites by Ginger Nicole Miracle

Recipe:
2 small packges of chicken tenders, cut into pieces
1 package Party Time Mixes Bacon Lovers Ranch Dip Mix*

Instructions:
1. In a large ziploc bag, put in chicken pieces and package Party Time Mixes Bacon Lovers Ranch Dip Mix*.
2. Shake bag well to cover chicken.
3. On a greased cookie sheet, spread out seasoned chicken.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.

*Use your favorite flavor of Party Time Mixes Dip Mix in this recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment