Thursday, August 24, 2017

Apple Pie Pancakes

I love breakfast! It is seriously my favorite meal of the day, especially when I can make something as delicious as Apple Pie. As an added bonus, sometimes I even make breakfast for dinner. It's always a treat and a dinner that my kids are guaranteed to eat! That is always a win in my book. Cutting down on the whining over what I have spent time making always makes me happy. The other thing I love about this recipe is that you could make any flavor of pancakes you want, there are so many delicious Party Time Mixes dessert flavors to chose from. You could make breakfast or dinner totally different every day for 2 weeks!

Apple Pie Pancakes by Brandi Colvin Drew

Recipe:
2 c instant pancake mix (just add water)
1 3/4 c water
1 package Party Time Mixes Apple Pie Mix*
Butter

Instructions:
1. Combine pancake mix and water. Stir until well combined.
2. Add package Party Time Mixes Apple Pie Mix* and mix well.
3. Melt small amount of butter on griddle or nonstick frying pan.
4. Pour a small amount of batter to form mini pancakes.
5. Flip when bubbly and almost dry on top.
6. Cook until golden brown.
7. Top with powdered sugar, syrup or caramel sauce. 

*Substitute your favorite flavor of Party Time Mixes Dessert Mix for your own unique pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment