Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Garlic Galore Pork Chops

I am all for easy dinners, and it can't get much easier than this delicious pork chop dinner. Not only is it a win because my hubby loves pork chops, but it's a win for me because I only have to spend a minimal amount of time in the kitchen! Fry up some chopped up potatoes alongside your pork and heat up some frozen dinner rolls and dinner is complete. I might have to whip up some mac n' cheese for the kids but that is super easy to do as well. I love when dinner comes together in just a few steps. Another winning bonus is the fact that if I am not in the mood for Garlic Galore I can pick any other flavor of dip! You don't even have to worry about storing the leftover dip mix because these dips come double sealed and the main packaging has a resealable closure. 

 Garlic Galore Fried Pork Chops by Mikayla Vance Jeppesen 

Recipe:
Pork Chops
2 Tablespoons flour
2 Tablespoons Party Time Mixes Garlic Galore Dip Mix*
Fry Oil

Instructions:
1. Preheat oil in a frying pan. 
2. In a shallow dish combine the flour and Party Time Mixes Garlic Galore Dip Mix, mix well.
3. Coat both sides of the pork chops in the flour mixture.
4. Place coated pork chop in frying oil, cook until well done. 

*Any flavor of Party Time Mixes Dip Mix can be substituted in this recipe! 



No comments:

Post a Comment