Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Caramel Taffy Apple

Holy Smokes, Batman! Can anyone say YUMMY?! If you love caramel and apples this is the dessert for you! Besides the delicious flavors in this pie it is sooooo easy to make! That is always what the order that recipes grab my attention, what flavor is it and how easy is it to make. Only a handful of ingredients? Even better, its like a triple win!
I'm thinking this pie might make the perfect treat for when my brand new kindergartener comes home from school for the first time! Nothing like a sugar rush to pile on top of what is hopefully a very exciting day 😂 I can't believe it's already almost time for her to start all day school soon! I remember when I started school those heading into K only went half days. But, I think she will be a rockstar at school. My oldest is such a social butterfly (most of the time!).  Not only will she love this Caramel Taffy Apple Pie but I might just save making it until she is actually home. I won't have to worry about huge messes with this one and we can serve it after dinner.

What are your favorite recipes for treats or even healthy after school snacks? I would love to blog about them and incorporate Party Time Mixes into your mix! If you are interested in trying out any of the recipes on my blog, contact me today about hosting a party and earning mixes for free!

Caramel Taffy Apple Pie by Customer Cindy Mitchell

Recipe: 
8 oz cream cheese
8 oz whipped cream
1 package Party Time Mixes Taffy Apple Dessert Mix
1 can of apple pie filling
1/2 cup chopped peanuts
Caramel Sauce
1 premade graham cracker pie crust
*Fresh sliced apple for garnish, if you choose. 

Instructions:
1. In a bow mix together cream cheese and package Party Time Mixes Taffy Apple Dessert Mix. Mix until well combined.
2. Fold in whipped cream.
3. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
4. In pie crust, pour apple pie filling and sprinkle with 1/2 of the peanuts.
5. For the next layer, evenly spread the Taffy Apple mixture on top.
6. Garnish the top with remaining peanuts, caramel topping and fresh sliced apples*.


No comments:

Post a Comment