Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Pizza Pizzazz Meatloaf

Lately I have been in such a dinner rut. I don't want to cook, I don't want to plan, and I definitely don't want to go to the grocery store! But I discovered this recipe and realized I have all the ingredients for it so dinner might just be planned after all. I love when that happens. I think the only thing I don't have on hand is an onion but seeing as I'm not a fan of them anyways, it won't upset me to leave that out 😆 I love that the mixes have such a long shelf life, I can stock up and then use them whenever I find awesome recipes! What would be a good side for this? Maybe some garlic bread and green beans. What would you use?

Pizza Meatloaf by Cindy Dewald-Mitchell

Recipe:
2 lbs ground beef
4 slices of soft, crumbled bread
1 small diced onion
2 eggs
1/2 tsp pepper
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1 & 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
1 package Party Time Mixes Pizza Pizzazz Dip Mix
Pepperoni slices (optional)

Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine meat, bread, 1/2 jar spaghetti sauce, onion, eggs, pepper, 1/2 cup mozzarella and package Party Time Mixes PIzza Pizzaz Dip Mix. 
3. Combine well, might be easiest to use your hands!
4. Once well combined, place mixture into a loaf pan.
5. Bake for 1 hour.
6.  Add leftover 1/2 of spaghetti sauce to the top of meatloaf.
7. Top with 1 cup mozzarella and pepperoni, if desired.
8. Bake an additional 10-15 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment